Your sponsorship package is designed to compliment your existing marketing mix allowing you to generate over eight months of international publicity.
Pre Event Publicity
Awards Campaign: We will launch the awards campaign in March 2012. A regular programme of announcements and feature stories will follow in the lead up to event in November 2012. Individual award sponsors will receive logo recognition within all of this scheduled promotion.
Nomination Forms: Hard copies and PDF versions of the nomination forms will be available to sponsors to encourage their clients and supporting companies to enter.
Online: The Spanish Shipping Awards website (www.spanishshippingawards.com) will include a Sponsor's page including logos, hyperlinks and an 100 word profile.
Advertising: Logo recognition will feature on all scheduled print advertising. Sponsors logos will also appear on all targeted email campaigns.
Exhibitions: Specific award promotion has been scheduled for distribution at numerous events over the next eight months.
The Awards Night
Sponsor will be entitled to the following on the evening:
- A table of ten places at the Awards Night (for principal sponsors only).
- Your company logo and 100 word company profile will be featured in the official Awards 'Souvenir Programme & Menu' publication, distributed to all guests on the evening.
- Your company name and logo will be featured on substantial signage throughout the event.
- Logo exposure on video screens at regular intervals during the evening.
- Your company name will be announced as the award sponsor by the Master of Ceremonies.
- A nominated senior executive will be invited onto the stage to deliver and greet the winner of your sponsored category.
- Your company name, as official sponsor, will be inscribed on the award.
Post Event Publicity
A dedicated Spanish Shipping Awards 2012 winner's magazine will be published and distributed to the entire circulation of infomarine plus all award attendees. Sponsors will be offered a full page colour advertisement to appear alongside the sponsored category's judging criteria, a shortlist of the finalists and winners photograph.
A pictorial review of the evening will appear in Infomarine shortly after the Awards Night including photographs of the presenting sponsors with respective category winners.
All sponsor representatives and winners will be photographed and uploaded onto a photo gallery on the Spanish Shipping Awards website.
DVD: Relevant photographies of the Awards Night will be provided for your own promotional purposes.
Priority for the following year: You will be entitled to priority sponsorship reservation of the same category for the next year's event.
For further information on sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Esperanza Rico Linares
Tel: + 34 91 459 95 50